Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Because there are no expiry dates to a thank you note

There may have been an expiry date for these candy canes but not the message I am trying to convey.

My heart is overflowing with gratitude.

I want you to know that I am always grateful for your visits on my blog and the sweet notes and footprints you sometimes leave behind to let me know that you've taken the time to browse through this blog and accept the welcome invitation to our home.

So yes, thank you for the visits. Come back anytime and before you leave, take some of these little treats. They're here to be shared.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year celebrations. Here's to another year of creativity, friendship, charity, and love.


138 ps1

Every house where love abides
And friendship is a guest,
Is surely home, and home sweet home
For there the heart can rest.
~Henry Van Dyke

No comments:

Post a Comment