Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Corner

Here's another one of my fave corners in the new home.

Chef I am not. But because I am the luckiest gal in our household, I get to call the chef's desk "my corner."

My Corner
Taken at night. That's my favourite lens beside my computer. I make sure it's accessible when I'm in the kitchen.

When we considered renovating the kitchen in our previous home, I made a list of things I'd want to have in our kitchen. Other than having a bigger island/breakfast counter, I wanted a chef's desk. Unfortunately, the real estate of the previous home wouldn't allow a desk. I had to use the dining room as my work area which was a bit inconvenient and not a pretty sight whenever we passed by the room. So when we decided to look for a new house, I made a mental note to include it in my nice-to-haves.

So here it is in the new home, located close to the breakfast nook, and quite accessible when you're in the kitchen.

040 pknk ps2
This is where I do some fun work amidst the wafting smell of garlic, onions, baked bread, cookies and cakes. And if it's a better day, I also get to listen to DH playing the piano and sing his favourite worship songs while I tap my keyboard. Yes, today is another better day.
This is mostly my work area. And hopefully where I will work on the projects I'm planning to do in the very near future. I have finally decided to challenge myself a bit more on my photography.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 23:51

No comments:

Post a Comment