Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Re-arranging

009 ps3

Little did I know, we'd spend the next years together re-arranging things like priorities, expectations, etc, etc. It's never ending but I'm loving every moment of it. I have the most patient, persistent, kind, hard-working buddy.

*************

Above is our latest project. It's not fully done, but I'm happy the way it's turning out.

Paint is Stonington Grey by Benjamin Moore. Art works on the wall are mine. They're pics of our orchids in the bathroom. I told MDH, I'm getting a lot of mileage from these flowers. The blooms started showing up early October and they're still blooming up to now. They've gone through 3 seasons.

It took us 2 days to prep and paint the room. And some Advil of course.

Thanks, MDH!

No comments:

Post a Comment