Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Our living room in pictures

Here's a collage of our living room.

living room collage 2



Tidbits...
  • It's adjacent to our dining room.
  • It's probably one of the least used spots in the house. We usually entertain friends and hang-out as a family in the family room and in the kitchen.
  • Most of the stuff in the room are from our previous home.
  • I used to love burgundy thus the sofa and loveseat colour. They're over 10 years old and I actually like the look of aged leather. I can't say the same for the colour. We're thinking of replacing them with grey but we'll probably do that later. We'll see.
  • Not sure if the decor style in the living room (and dining) is ethnic-eclectic. I wouldn't know. I didn't take interior design.
Here are the artworks that we used to put above the console in the main hallway.

083 pknk ps2
We didn't bother taking out the Christmas wreath on the door when I took this pic. Sorry I couldn't be bothered.


And here's my most favourite art display. The art piece above was done by MDK during one of his art classes in grade school.

064 pknk ps2

No comments:

Post a Comment