Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

The Ghosts I Want

These are the only ghosts I want inside the new house ;). Not inside our closets but in DH's office and DK's work area in the loft.

Ghost Chairs

They will arrive in 2 weeks. I've been crushing on these gorgeous chairs. I think they're perfect to be used as office chairs.

Whatchathunk?

It has been one productive day today -
  • We just did the 30-day inspection. Nothing major on the list except for the crack in the whirlpool. Unfortunately because it wasn't reported on the 24-hour report, builder is not going to fix it. Dang!
  • The rollers in the kitchen and family room have been installed. We got them from Benjamin Moore and we're pretty happy with the overall service. And oh, I like the colour too. Colour is called "slate grey." I'll take photos of it tomorrow. I know some friends are in the lookout for reasonably priced window coverings.
  • And yes, the sinks have been delivered. So if Mr Handyman a.k.a. DH will find the time to install them, we might have at least one working sink in our ensuite this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment