Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Autumn is finally here

Getting Ready for Autumn
My poncho on my ghost chair


There is no stopping it. Autumn is finally here and I am quite excited about it.

Today, we started to bring out the stuff that we need for the coming cold weather, including my poncho :). Pretty soon, it will be thanksgiving, then Halloween. And before we know it, we'll be very busy preparing for the Christmas Holidays.

One thing very good about Autumn is the colder weather. Summer brought fun things but weather wasn't one of them :(.

I peeked outside this morning (just peek 'cause we're busy doing stuff inside the house) and I saw the leaves starting to change colours. Another God's masterpiece is about to show. So beautiful.

Wanna go for a stroll?
Photo taken 2 years ago at Andrew Haydon Park here in Ottawa

No comments:

Post a Comment