Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

The Photographer's Corner

I have got to share this corner in the new house that I am so excited about. Well, it isn't the only corner I'm excited about but this one deserves a special mention. You see, it was past 7 pm (6:45 pm in my camera as I haven't changed the time setting to DST then) when I took this shot and the light was still amazing. Golden, even.

The Photographer's Corner

I just know I will be spending countless hours in this space, taking photos of some of my favorite things. And no flash needed which is how I like to take photos.

And as you can see, the drywall is already in place. We had a walkthough early last week for the smart wiring of the house, a day before they put up the drywall. No major issue was found, and the items we pointed out were dealt with right away.

As of today, 53 more days to go and the house key will be handed over to us. Time to resume packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment