Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Granite

Grateful and relieved that we (more like I actually :)) found the right granite for our kitchen. I originally went with the cream/brown colours. Unfortunately, or I should say fortunately, the right shade was not available. When I saw the cabinets in the kitchen and how they look, I did not hesitate to change my colour choice. It's gotta be white. And white is what we'll get.

At first, DH was a bit hesitant because of the red garnets he saw in the tiny sample that we originally looked at. But as soon as we saw the bigger slab in the shop, he was fine with it. They aren't red. More like burgundy and the splotches are not that many. The overall colour is still white with some hints of gray and yellow undertone which I think is perfect with the wall colour of the main floor. Check this out -

Granite Choice

I think it will be just perfect. Whatchathunk?

And this, btw, is what I'm reminded of when I saw the granite -

My Personal Pick

No comments:

Post a Comment