Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sun kissed

Sunkist oranges are my favorites. Sweet and seedless. And this is how I like them served - cut crosswise, in wedges. And even better if I can have them in our white kitchen 'cause this is the kind of orange I want to use as accent colour to the yellow wall and dominantly white cabinets in our kitchen :) I think pale yellow and orange look home-y together.
Sun Kissed
And speaking of kitchen, it is starting to look like... well... kitchen. And I love that even at 7:45 in the evening, it is still bright! Very bright. I love how the sun seems to never leave.
Kitchen in progress
DH and I must have stayed there over an hour measuring unfinished cabinets and spaces, having pretend conversations with our pretend grandkids hahaha. Oh it was fun! Too bad DK wasn't with us. I can imagine the three of us cooking countless meals and sharing endless stories in this kitchen. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment